Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my first attempt at Blogging! Please be patient with me because I am not a computer savvy person and I have never attempted anything like this before.

With this blog I hope to share some of my experiences with you and my ultimate goal is to bring Cops to Christ! If you search the other PeaceKeeper chapters you will see the same idea, bringing Cops to Christ. As a Christian Police Officer most of use feel the strong calling to minister to other Police Officers and to the public, even though sometimes we would rather just lock 'em up and throw away the key!

So, again welcome to the Charlotte PeaceKeepers blog and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Michael Dye said...

Thanks Mike for heing faithful and for following God's purpose for your life and work!